COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process Personal Data about you when you:
- Visit and/or register on the website owned and operated by us;
- Place an order with us as a guest or as a registered user on our website;
- Information you provided to us
- Device information
- Website and communication usage
- Activities on Social networking usage
This Personal Data includes your:
- Contact details including Name, Email, Telephone Number and Shipping, Billing Address;
- Login and Account Information, including Password and unique User ID;
- Personal details including Gender, Hometown, Date of Birth, and Purchase History;
- Payment or Credit Card Information;
- Social Media Information;
- Personal Interests & Preferences;
- Site Usage.
All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open, and fair basis. Certain Personal Data are required for specific services and if you fail to supply your Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services. By providing your Personal Data to us, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
THUNDERMATES use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Identity verification;
- To provide our services you have requested;
For example, if you make a purchase on thundermates.com, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase. If you contact us, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question
- Processing payments
- To operate, improving and maintain our business, product and services;
- To communicate information about our products and services
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning THUNDERMATES’ products and services. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
- To analyze trends, usage, browsing, and shopping behavior with us
- In connection with legal or regulatory obligations
Data security is our top priority. We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your Personal Data being protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, or erasure. No data transmission over the Internet or website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. However, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information in accordance with data protection legislative requirements. All information you provide to us is stored on our or our subcontractors' secure servers and accessed and used subject to our security policies and standards. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for complying with any other security procedures that we notify you of. In creating a password to access certain parts of our website, you are thereby responsible for keeping it confidential, we ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will never contact you by email to request personal details. Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
WITHDRAWING CONSENT OR OTHERWISE OBJECTING TO DIRECT MARKETING
Wherever we require your consent under applicable law, you will always be able to withdraw any consent provided to us. We shall cease to use your Personal Data for the purpose in respect of which you have withdrawn your consent, but we may still use, process, store, and transfer your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. Irrespective of the legal basis on which we rely to send you direct marketing, you have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.